Technical Partner Manager
HI THERE, I’m Miklos Kovacs, Partnership Director
and CFO at Antavo
The extended network of technology and agency partners is one of the key pillars for Antavo’s success. As part of a highly motivated international team, you’ll be working alongside me to further expand the partnership ecosystem by conveying compelling value propositions.
I’m looking forward to working with you!
- Demonstrated ability to approach technical challenges strategically, and be able to effectively communicate value propositions.
- 3+ years of technical background
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to cross functional audiences.
- Experience working with product and technical teams
- An ability to succeed in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- An ability to work autonomously with a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Execute partner strategies from a technical perspective to enable to support Antavo’s agency and technology partners
Engage CIO and CXO level contacts to demonstrate Antavo’s technology through product demos
- Showcase our APIs & SDKs to help partners navigate our tech documentation
- Explain new features or changes in our APIs and existing integrations
- Have a vested interest in in technology
WHAT OUR TEAM LOVES ABOUT
WORKING AT ANTAVO:
- “Innovation and change are constant! With all the clients and tech around, there are plenty of opportunities to learn new things and improve my skills.”
- “The team is truly international! Colleagues and clients from around the globe - and everyone is so kind and ambitious. Working here really widens your perspective.”
- “The team spirit is exceptional. We motivate each other to be even better. In my time here, I have achieved things I never thought possible. ”
- “Work here is very flexible! It’s up to me whether I wish to come to the office or stay at home. For me, having the freedom to choose is very important.”
- “I always wanted to work in the software industry, but didn’t want to move from my city. At Antavo, I can work from home and still feel like a valued member of the team.”
Application deadline: 15th September, 2020.