HI THERE, I’m Andras Taraszovics, Solution Consultant at Antavo
At Antavo, we pride ourselves on being a client-centric company. You are going to work alongside our sales team to demonstrate the flexibility and robustness of Antavo’s platform to a wide range of companies from different industry verticals all over the world. You’ll play a key role in helping them find a solution to achieve their business goals.
I’m looking forward to working with you!
YOU WILL WORK WITH US
CEO and Co-founder
- 3+ years pre-sales experience selling complex, technical products.
- Technical sales/support experience with SaaS software solutions and/or marketing technologies
- API development/consulting experience
- Ability to convey business and technical value of Antavo product
- Hands-on, high-energy, passionate, and creative problem solver with know how to get things done and ability to lead others to success
- Self-driven, keen to learn and get to know new technologies
- Excellent communicator and presenter able to gain audience confidence
- Ability to build a deep understanding of a client’s needs and guide them to a technical solution
- Previous software development experience in one or more of the following areas is a plus:
- backend development (Java, C#, Node.js, Python, PHP)
- experience building with REST APIs
- familiarity with cloud platforms (Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) and cloud application architecture.
- Present the Antavo solution to prospective clients and partners in the pre-sales phase
- Provide technical consulting and support technical discussions from early to late stage prospects to better understand their system context and assess data requirements
- Validate customer’s architecture design and solution and recommend Antavo setup to support those
- Develop customized presentations, demonstrations to prove the solution’s business value to the client
- Liaise with internal product and development teams in Antavo to feed client requirements into the product development pipeline
- Set up personalised demos based on project requirements
- Help the client services team by starting to establish project timelines in pre-sales phase
- Previous experience working with enterprise-grade solutions (SAP, Salesforce, Adobe), retail technology (POS, PIM, EC) is a plus
WHAT OUR TEAM LOVES ABOUT
WORKING AT ANTAVO:
- “The shared lunch has become a cherished ritual, where we can talk or have a hearty laugh while showing memes on our phones.”
- “Events and team-building exercises are quite common. There are monthly cake minutes to celebrate each other’s birthdays, Secret Santa in December, and Antavo-days with company-wide programs. There’s even a sports competition with an actual trophy.”
- “There are several comfy spots in the office where I can retreat to think things through. ”
- “The team spirit is exceptional. We are motivating each other to be even better. In my time here, I learned so many new things. Also, the coffee is really really good.”
Application deadline: 10th August, 2020.