HI THERE, I’m Gabor Csarnai, CTO and Co-founder at Antavo
We pride ourselves on independent decision-making - you will NOT be a small cog in the machine of a large company. This comes with great opportunities and true responsibility.
I’m looking forward to working closely with you!
YOU WILL WORK WITH US
CEO and Co-founder
- Experience working in applications, systems, or IT operations
- Broad technical understanding of operating systems and other platform software
- Broad understanding of content and content organization
- Good verbal, written, and other media communication skills
- Ability to prepare technical documentation
- Integrative thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently while remaining an effective team member if necessary
- Collaborating with the engineering teams to manage code releases
- Supporting troubleshooting efforts during production operations (typically tier 3).
- Developing methods and approaches for DevOps. Influencing and educating teams involved in the software development life cycle while also focusing on design, test, and deployment from a DevOps perspective
- Cloud operations. Cloud native/3rd party tools and best practice
- Cloud resource management automation (e.g. scripting)
- AWS, Azure, and GCP hands-on experience in multiple accounts, subscriptions, or project environments
- Write functional code that can be tested easily
- Consciously document your processes
- Have experience with continuous integration environments
- Interested in getting to know new frameworks
- Experience in researching systems issues and products.
- Familiar with agile principles, practices, and methodologies.
- Have a passion for continuous improvement.
WHAT OUR TEAM LOVES ABOUT
WORKING AT ANTAVO:
- “The shared lunch has become a cherished ritual, where we can talk or have a hearty laugh while showing memes on our phones.”
- “Events and team-building exercises are quite common. There are monthly cake minutes to celebrate each other’s birthdays, Secret Santa in December, and Antavo-days with company-wide programs. There’s even a sports competition with an actual trophy.”
- “There are several comfy spots in the office where I can retreat to think things through. ”
- “The team spirit is exceptional. We are motivating each other to be even better. In my time here, I learned so many new things. Also, the coffee is really really good.”
Application deadline: 29th May, 2020.