HI THERE, I’m Jörn Roegler, VP Strategy and Insights at Antavo
As a Data Analyst at Antavo, you will work with some of the most innovative global brands in the world, such as BMW, LuisaViaRoma, Benetton, Brewdog, Lagardere and many more. You’ll have the chance to gain insights on international markets and trends while exploring the needs and challenges of various industry sectors.
Moreover, as a key member of the Antavo Strategy and Insights team, your knowledge will contribute to the development and innovation of our core product.
I’m looking forward to working with you!
- Data Management - Importing, Exporting, Exchanging
- Developing and implementing statistical models and data enhancements to use in Antavo’s automation system
- Data Analysis - Database queries, Statistical Analysis, Commercial Analysis
- Test Support - Creating Segments, Control Groups, Determining Test Volumes, Test Analysis & Reports
- Data Strategy Support - Data Ingestions, Data Connection
- Forecasting & Predictions - Setting objectives & targets for loyalty programs / individual campaigns
- 2+ years of professional experience in automating analytical processes
- Required technologies: MongoDB (Write queries and complex aggregations), Python (Required libraries: Pandas, Numpy, Pymongo, Openpyxl), Jupyter Notebook/ Jupyter Lab, Linux, Excel, Git
- A keen interest in understanding and explaining customer behavior, and a passion for addressing key business questions through data and analytics
- Commercial acumen
- Professional use of English
- Ability to investigate and solve problems independently
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Curiosity to understand Why?
- Presentation skills
- Experience in the retail industry
- Understanding of data-driven marketing
- Experience in managing and mining customer data for marketing analytics purposes
- Experience in developing predictive models
WHAT OUR TEAM LOVES ABOUT
WORKING AT ANTAVO:
- “Innovation and change are constant! With all the clients and tech around, there are plenty of opportunities to learn new things and improve my skills.”
- “The team is truly international! Colleagues and clients from around the globe - and everyone is so kind and ambitious. Working here really widens your perspective.”
- “The team spirit is exceptional. We motivate each other to be even better. In my time here, I have achieved things I never thought possible. ”
- “Work here is very flexible! It’s up to me whether I wish to come to the office or stay at home. For me, having the freedom to choose is very important.”
- “I always wanted to work in the software industry, but didn’t want to move from my city. At Antavo, I can work from home and still feel like a valued member of the team.”
Application deadline: 27th November, 2020.